Monday, January 12, 2009

S. P. II : Back With A Vengeance

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack



Stray Observations:

-:23 Right off the bat with the Trig rumor bitterness, ahhh I remember when that ish dropped.
-:50 "Anonymous bloggers" like this one, this one, and this one. Oh and this and this.
-1:46 Michelle Obama was totally off limits.
-At 2:45, is that a blurred out photo of a soldier behind her? Wait? Is this her living room? I've always wanted to know if her enlisted son was hot and this camera could not focus for 1 second, fuckers.
-3:05 Still with the hooker boots, huh S?
-3:37 "Because Katie, you're not the center of everybody's universe, GOOOOOSHHHHH"
-3:48 Do you read? Really? Do you?
-4:35 And then it was said that the Great Grizzly rose up out of the female mother's peach blouse and laid waste to the witches round table. They would view no more.
-5:11 Tina Fey is my heroin, I need another hit.
-6:41 OBAMA/PALIN THE GREAT HELLFREEZE OF 2012
-The whole time she was talking about how much the world would have loved her if she were a Democrat I kept thinking about how crazy Bette Davis was in "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" especially right at the end when she looks at her dying crippled sister and says "You mean all this time we could have been friends?"
-7:51 "Sometimes when I open the paper and I see that something has to be corrected..."
-blah, blah, blah, damn did I miss this broad.

No comments: