Monday, December 29, 2008

The Best of 2008: Listmania

About 5 mins ago I was thinking to myself: SHIT it's almost 2009 and I haven't even come up with my "best of" lists!!! This was a total poop-your-pants-because-you-are-so-frantic moment because, if you've ever read our blog, you know we love making lists. It's what we live for and 80% of the reason why we even keep this site...to make lists of crap!


So here it is...the best of 2008:

Top 5 Movies
*
1. Slumdog Millionaire
3. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
4. The Dark Knight
4. Milk
5. Ghost Town

Top 5 Albums
1. Vampire Weekend- Vampire Weekend
2. Fleet Foxes- Sun Giant
3. MGMT- Oracular Spectacular
4. Ra Ra Riot- The Rhumb Line
5. T.I.- Paper Trail


Top 5 Songs
1. Vampire Weekend- Oxford Comma
2. T.I. feat Rihanna- Live Your Life
3. Beyonce- Single Ladies
4. Lil Wayne- Got Money
5. Fleet Foxes- Myknonos/MGMT- Time to Pretend

*This list is merely the top 5 movies I've seen so far. I still have plently more to see before the prestige film season ends. And I have a feeling films like Doubt, Frost/Nixon, The Wrestler, and Revolutionary Road could crack my top 5.

No comments: