Monday, October 13, 2008

I Like Halloween, But I Don't. Like. Candy Corn!

By Slamm D.

Back during the Great Depression there wasn't enough money to make good candy, so they made one large batch of candy corn, and have been trying to get rid of it ever since. Fans of candy corn contend that it is a Halloween tradition, and that the "little triangular chunks of colorful goodness" are "mmm." Whether your relationship with candy corn is as friendly as tolerance or ranges all the way to full fledged hate, the consensus is that candy corn is pretty gross. And in some instances, sort of creepy:



Recently, I was attempting to choose my On Demand programing when I heard a delightful song about disliking candy corn. Not only is it awesome, it sums up my feelings on Candy Corn well. I don't hate candy corn, I just don't like it.

1 comment:

Alex P. Keaton said...

One time my little cousin put a candy corn up his nose. And on the way to the emergency room it started melting inside him and he appeared to have orange and yellow snot.