Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Top 5 Dips

You know my first post had to be food related since I all I seem to do with my unemployment is eat junk food. I was inspired to write this post (and to tell my partner to create this blog) while gorging on Tostitos. Hence my top five favorite types of dip:

5. French onion: I actually only like this dip when I am drunk. When I am sober I think its gross and I am confused when everyone I am with hovers over it like a bunch of loony asses. But when I am drunk I turn into a French Dip monster and I practically drink it straight out of the bowl.

4. Mild salsa: I know what you are thinking, this is a boring dip to include on a top 5 list...but SHUT THE FUCK UP I LOVE IT!! I don't eat the chunks I just dip the chip straight down into the bowl and eat the salsa residue that emerges.


3. Queso: Cheesy and spicy, like sex but in a bowl.


2. Spinach artichoke: This is a dip I had never even heard of until like 4 years ago, and then all of a sudden it seems to have exploded onto the dip scene. It is omnipresent on the appetizers section of every menu of every restaurant in every town ever. However, its best at Applebees after 9 at half price.


1. Chili dip: I am completely head-over-heals in love with Chili Dip (cream cheese, chili, and shredded cheese, warmed til the cheese melts). If you've never heard of this, it probably sounds awful and looks like dog food. If you have had it, then you know its the most delicious dish that exists in the entire world. In a perfect world I would eat chili dip for every meal while laying on a hammock (and I wouldn't choke). Also, Whitney Houston would be feeding it to me...while singing and saying "Kiss my ass!"

No comments: